Cloud Engagement Executive-1424965
HP’s Cloud strategy and portfolio are helping customers succeed in a hybrid world; providing the essential foundation of solutions to drive agility, innovation, and lower costs. The portfolio has two core pillars: market leading products and solutions so customers can build and operate cloud services themselves and external cloud services that customers can consume. We’re leveraging the two portfolio pillars, as well as the breadth and depth of our professional services offerings, to help our customers on their journey to the Converged Cloud and hybrid delivery.
As part of HP’s Cloud go-to-market, we’re increasing our focus on programs that target our most strategic customers around the world. With this in mind, we’re seeking high-energy team players to serve as HP Cloud Engagement Executives to drive excellence in the delivery of strategic cloud services across HP’s top accounts (eg. Showcase and Strategic Accounts).
The HP Cloud Engagement Partners will be the focal responsible for leading a successful delivery of cloud products and services transitioning from the sales portion of the customer engagement. This entails coordinating the delivery of HP’s products and services to ensure they are delivered according to a single master plan and in a way that drives distinctive enterprise customer satisfaction and competitive advantage. The Engagement Partner will possess thorough understanding of the HP Cloud portfolio and strong project management skills with a demonstrated history of leading large scale client projects that involve coordination across multiple divisions. Throughout the delivery cycle, the Engagement Partner serves as the primary interface between HP and the customer – including managing relationships with C-level clients. As such, the Engagement Partner will be responsible managing gathering client feedback and lessons learned to inform how HP’s delivery management system can continuously improve. The Engagement Partner is also responsible for driving synergy between sales and delivery via the perspective of delivery in the account planning and shaping solution requirements. The Engagement Partner is critical to driving customer satisfaction, ensuring the success of cloud projects, and leveraging their customer knowledge and relationships to drive expansion opportunities.
• Bringing ‘One HP' to the client’s cloud journey
◦ Creates and manages a master project delivery plan that aligns with customer’s business needs and the designed cloud solution.
◦ Orchestrates a coordinated delivery across all BUs and projects involved at an account.
◦ Drive sourcing strategy across HP BUs and partners to ensure the right delivery resources and right cost model.
◦ Leads HP interface with client (including C-level executives) throughout engagement cycle.
◦ Creates enduring executive relationships that establish HP’s professionalism and promote its capabilities.
◦ Uses decision making-authority to manage risks and resolve issues in delivery.
◦ Provide regular HP management updates.
• Driving operational improvements
◦ Creates, implements, and continuously improves a model for deal governance focusing initially on priority cloud accounts and ultimately scaling to pan-HP.
◦ Creates, implements, and refines consistent and repeatable delivery engagement models focusing initially on priority cloud accounts (Showcase and Strategic accounts).
◦ Proactively gathers client feedback and builds case studies and lessons learned and shares with the rest of the Cloud BU.
◦ Drives operational improvements in delivery based on client feedback, case studies, and lessons learned.
◦ Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with client.
◦ Maintains comprehensive expertise on IT – business needs served, new applications, maintenance, typical IT budgets, and delivery programs and best practices.
◦ Maintains up-to-date expertise on HP’s products and solutions.
◦ Maintains near real-time visibility of HP resources and capabilities to support the delivery of a solution and builds tools to scale this knowledge across HP.
◦ Continuously identifies and closes knowledge, resource, and capability gaps across virtual delivery team.
◦ Provides input to product management based on observations and customer feedback during delivery.
• Driving synergy between sales and delivery
◦ Collaborates with Cloud sales team and account team in account planning to ensure planning factors in client insights gained during service delivery .
◦ Ensures solution design requirements account for resource availability.
◦ Actively shapes plan and execution for pan-HP end-to-end sales and delivery transformation.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Job - Services
Primary Location - United Kingdom-United Kingdom
Schedule - Full-time
Shift - Day Job
Travel - Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting - May 21, 2015
EEO Tagline Hewlett Packard is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY. PLEASE CALL DIRECT TO Mr. RAVI THAKUR ON (+44) 7477117028