EMEA Head of Technology Controls
Central Technology Controls Office (CTCO) exists to ensure the robust control, security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally.
Execution and delivery within the business context is achieved through active collaboration with line of business Technology Controls Officers (TCOs) to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture. Consistency, standardization and scalability is achieved through a model of locally deployed leadership and capability which provides integration for domain and business line functions at a regional level.
We are the 1st Line of defense function, responsible for Controls governance and oversight as well accountable for driving the effectiveness of our technology controls. Working in partnership with our CIOs, CTOs, ADMs, DBAs, etc. we provide the Framework, methodology, tools and expertise to help design and embed a robust world class controls environment.
The Central Technology Controls Office (CTCO) in EMEA ensures the global CTCO agenda meets the business needs and delivers effectively across the region. Specifically the team is responsible for:
· Regional Technology Risk & Controls Governance, assurance, reporting and regional project execution
· IT risk assessment and profiling for critical legal entities in the region,
· Management of regulatory engagements in region as they pertain to Technology
· Technology Controls assessment, gap identification and remediation oversight
· Regional access control oversight and projects
About the role
Reporting to the EMEA Technology Controls Officer, the role of the EMEA Technology Controls Lead will be responsible for providing technology risk and controls leadership and expertise in EMEA, co-ordination and delivery of a comprehensive EMEA Technology Controls program including location controls assessments, supporting all Technology Controls governance in region and management of the EMEA Technology Controls team.
Comprehensive technology controls view will enable the development and enhancement of an integrated risk profile within the region. The role will need to develop strong working relationships across each line of business technology controls officer team, audit and compliance functions, security discipline leads as well as the senior country management.
Risk and Control Experience:
• Experience in Technology Risk and Controls Management or Technology Audit working for a financial institution.
• Strong understanding of control frameworks and industry standards including COBIT, ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST and ITIL.
• Applied experience in technology control assurance and control issue remediation.
• Strong understanding of regional IT regulation as well as OCC and SOX 404 requirements.
Key Technology Skills
• Strong knowledge of Windows and Unix OS.
• Strong knowledge of SDLC procedures.
• Strong knowledge of networks and databases including MS SQL and Oracle.
• Good command of MS Office skills especially Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
Key Soft skills:
• Success requires a combination of strong execution skills, project management experience and building rapport with all regional stakeholders and the Line of Business TCOs operating in EMEA
• Strong “hands –on” execution focus.
• Strong change management skills. Embraces and effectively manages change across the areas of accountability.
• Effective team management and leadership. Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work groups with strong team management
• Strategic thinking. Ability to think strategically about Technology Risk and Controls whilst combining the global LOB with the regional dimension.
• Client focused and service orientated. Proactively engages with stakeholders and maintains effective working relationships.
• Demonstrates and fosters teamwork. Ability to work as part of a team and to make positive contributions.
• Strong diversity skills able to communicate effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds.
• Has the ability to drive new ideas and fresh ways of thinking through the organisation to improve existing processes and procedures.
Preferred Skills / Other Considerations
• CRISC or CISA qualifications prefered
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Information Risk Management
Primary LocationGB-ENG-LND-Triton Square Regents Place / 11155
Organization CORPORATE SECTOR
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Corporate Brand JPMorgan Chase & Co.
FCA regulated role, more details provided at interview No
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY. PLEASE CALL DIRECT TO Mr. RAVI THAKUR ON (+44) 7477117028