FRENCH CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
France is a great western European country with excellent standards of living. France has introduced an economic residency program for ultra-high net worth entrepreneurs granting residency against a big investment.
France does not have a direct citizenship by investment program, the only way possible is through naturalization. The French Residence Permit Program allows foreign (non-Schengen) entrepreneurs to receive a 10-year economic residency permit by making long-term, non-speculative investments in France.
Minimum Investment To meet the criteria for receiving a French economic residency permit, the entrepreneur must:
Make a long-term and non-speculative investment of at least € 10 million in industrial or commercial assets in France; the investment may be personal or through a company in which he owns at least 30 % of the capital. The voting rights assigned to the person on the board of directors are used to evaluate whether the individual owns 30 % of a French or foreign company. If the company does not have a board of directors, the applicant must prove by any means that he owns at least 30 % of the company’s shares.
Benefits: - Unrestricted access to the 127 Schengen area countries
- Attractive living conditions for non-EU citizens with rights equivalent to those of French citizens: unrestricted and free access to healthcare, education, etc.
- The economic residency permit is valid for 10 years
- The investor’s spouse and children automatically obtain a French visa with no additional investment
- The opportunity to obtain citizenship after 3 years of permanent residency in France.
- No requirements regarding prior residency, residency in France, language skills, or special professional experience
- A maximum processing time of 2 months to issue the residency permit
- A hand-holding process for the client; our partners operate as a family office and take care of all aspects of the application
- The investment can be made alone, with friends or partners in “customized” investments, or as part of a pre-selected investment program chosen and validated by the corresponding prefecture.
T: UK Glasgow +44 (0) 141 628 8277, USA New York +13472846572
*Calls may be recorded for quality, security and training purposes.
HM BUSINESS BROKES
- B&B, FUNCTION & CONFERENCE FACILITY
- High Quality Guest House For Sale in Inverness
- Hotel Business For Sale in Huntspill Somerset
- Enfield: Premium brand Hotel, 34 Rooms
- Freehold Mix Use Investment London For Sale
- LONG ESTABLISHED FAMILY BUTCHERS
- Restaurants - Glasgow
- SHOP FOR SALE AS INVESTMENT - SOUTHSIDE OF GLASGOW
- GLASGOW - CONVENIENCE STORE
- QUALITY HOMEWARE AND GIFTS BUSINESS
- NEWSAGENT / CONVENIENCE STORE SALE
- HM TENDERS DIRECT
- UK TIER 2 SPONSORS & JOB VACANCIES
- CUSTOM MADE SOFTWARE
- ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
- UK RESIDENCE CARD EEA EFM
- PORTUGAL GOLDEN VISA
- SPAIN GOLDEN VISA
- AUSTRIAN CITIZENSHIP
- BELGIUM RESIDENCY PROGRAMME
- SWITZERLAND CITIZENSHIP
- FRENCH CITIZENSHIP
- CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP
- MALTA CITIZENSHIP
- EU BLUE CARD
- SHIPPING LAW
- PROFESSIONS LAW
- HOTELS & LEISURE LAW
- PRODUCTS LAW
- INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT