Job ID: 847953
Salary: £170,000.00 per year
Job Views: 11
Employment Type: Full time
Job Description:My client, a UK based technology consulting firm require a Practice Leader to build and lead consulting engagements into the financial services sector. It's an exciting opportunity to own, run and build out a capability in a reputable, entrepreneurial firm which has an enviable client base and has developed year on year growth.
- Industry sector events and communication (eg 'awards', round-tables, press articles etc.)
- Deep industry expertise. Strong industry point of view and perspectives
- Firm content (eg propositions, points of view and other collateral)
- Brand positioning and recognition
- Internal communication
- Setting sales targets. Input from account managers and heads of client services
- Meeting sales targets (overall targets for practice and driving account management activity)
- Manage sales team and other BD resources
- Pipeline management
- New client recruitment
- Industry specific proposition development
* Account management
- Accountable for all account management activities for their practice area, even if performed by others
- Liaison/regular communication with account managers
* Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm
* Demonstrable track record of shaping and leading successful business development of technology/business transformation initiatives; and experience of working with senior client executives in advisory and delivery roles.
* Lead the delivery of technology projects and sub-programmes on client engagements, managing teams of architects, technologists and third parties;
* Proven experience in providing technical leadership on complex, technology transformations
For further information and to apply, please forward your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB VACANCY. PLEASE CALL DIRECT TO Mr. RAVI THAKUR ON (+44) 7477117028